Bathroom Remodelers in Houston and the Gulf of Mexico
Whether you are looking for a bathroom remodeler in Houston, Texas, or the Gulf of Mexico, there are several contractors in the area that can help you get the bathroom of your dreams. We’ll take a look at a few of the best remodeling companies in the area, and see what makes them stand out.
LBJ Construction is a stalwart in the construction and remodeling arena. It has won several local and state awards for its construction and remodeling guisel afficionados. It is a slick operation with a first rate staff and a first rate customer service department. It is the only way to go when it comes to home improvements. The latest in building and remodeling technology makes it easy to stay ahead of the game. The company has been around for nearly three decades and continues to set the bar high in the construction and remodeling industry. Its impressive list of awards is testament to its commitment to customer service excellence.
While the company may be best known for its construction and remodeling services, it also has a robust line of custom cabinetry and kitchens, bathroom remodeling and renovations, and remodeling and design services to boot. The company is proud to be a part of the Greater Houston Builders Association, an organization that aims to improve the quality of life for its members and the general public.
Whether you want to remodel your bathroom, add a bedroom, add a pool or build an addition to your home, the experts at Gulf Remodeling will provide you with a comprehensive solution. They use innovative technology to provide the best remodeling services to their customers. Their special attention to detail ensures that you receive the best quality service.
They have been in business for over 20 years and they have built a solid reputation by providing superior customer service. They are also a member of the Greater Houston Builders Association and have won awards for their work. Their business is also insured and licensed. They provide estimates for free and will not hesitate to provide you with accurate estimates. They also have a team of talented contractors to complete your renovation project.
Keechi Creek Builders
Whether you’re looking to build a custom home, renovate a kitchen or bath, or build an outdoor living space, Keechi Creek Builders is the right firm for you. They’re a Houston, TX, based design-build firm that can help you create a lifestyle you’ll love.
They specialize in home remodeling and additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, and garage remodeling. They are affiliated with organizations such as the NAHB, TAB, and GHBA. They have also been featured in local and national publications. They have received awards for their remodeling and design work.
Keechi Creek Builders has won numerous GHBA Prism Awards. These awards recognize their work in a variety of different categories, including kitchen remodeling and custom home building. They have also received the Pinnacle Award, the highest award given by the Better Business Bureau.
Whether you are in the market for an entire home renovation, a bathroom remodel or simply want to add some extra square footage to your existing home, Divine Renovation can help. Located in Northside, Houston, Texas, Divine Renovation serves the Greater Houston area and the Jersey Village area. Their team specializes in single-family home renovations, garage conversions, and kitchen remodels. They are members of the Texas Association of Builders, the Better Business Bureau, and the Greater Houston Builders Association. They are also insured.
Divine Renovation also provides services at competitive prices. Their website offers an online estimate. They are a member of the Houston Heights Association, the Better Business Bureau, and the National Remodeling Council. Their average rating is 4.9 stars. They have received 7 reviews.
Seek Design & Renovation
Whether you want to add a new bath, upgrade your plumbing or just make cosmetic changes, Seek Design & Renovation can help you with your bathroom remodeling needs. They offer both whole-house remodeling and room additions, so they can work with your specific needs. They also offer patios and carports, so you can add some extra space to your home.
When you hire Seek Design & Renovation, you will find that they take the time to get to know what you want in your bathroom. They will then help you design your new bathroom and work with you from start to finish. They will work with you to create a design that is both functional and beautiful. They have been in business since 2006 and have earned a Super Service Award from HomeAdvisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What renovations add the most value?
A remodel can increase the resale value by $20k-50k.
The average cost of a remodel is between $12-15k. This includes labor and materials as well as permits.
It is important to provide an experience that people love in order to increase the property’s value.
This could include the addition of a pool, spa or outdoor kitchen, firepit or wine cellar.
You can also add additional bedrooms, bathrooms, living spaces, etc., to increase the value of your home.
The next few years are crucial for you to realize your house’s full potential. The more you spend on renovations, the more valuable your home becomes when it goes up for sale.
How much should I invest in a home renovation project?
There are many things to consider when you renovate your home. The most important factor is your available money for this project. It is also necessary to consider what type of renovations you want to make, whether they involve adding extra rooms or improving existing ones, as well as other considerations such as how long you plan to live at your current address.
Remember that these are only two types of home improvement that you should consider when considering these issues. The first is those that cost less then $10,000 (or PS7500) per room. The second is those that will cost more. For example, you might spend around $20,000 on an extension for your kitchen. However, the cost to replace your bathroom with a similar design would be around $50,000 (PS33,000).
These are some helpful tips for those who don’t know where they should start when planning a home renovation project.
First of all, is your home in need of improvement?
It is important to ask yourself if there are any necessary changes before embarking on any home renovation project. If you are satisfied with your home, there is no need to make major modifications.
It’s possible for you to remodel your home without spending too much. Think carefully about your family’s needs before you begin. You may find it cheaper to fix small problems than to buy new furniture or install something complex.
How does a basement bathroom improve the value of a home?
Homeowners are most likely to sell if they have added a bathroom to their home. A bathroom can increase the chances that potential buyers will be interested in purchasing the property both for personal and resale purposes. Homebuyers want at least 2 bathrooms. However, this doesn’t automatically mean that adding a second bathroom to your basement will raise your home’s value. It all depends on the location where the bathroom is located. The overall house’s worth will suffer if the bathroom are located in the basement.
It would not be detrimental to the home’s overall worth if the bathroom was located in another area of the house such as the living room. Some homeowners like to have their bathroom in the basement, as it makes the house appear larger.
A bathroom upgrade is always a positive thing for the homeowner. It is essential that the bathroom be installed correctly so that it doesn’t affect the home’s overall value.
What value does a bathroom remodeling project add to your home?
A bathroom remodel adds 5% to the value of the house. A bathroom remodel costs on average $5,700. A bathroom renovation can improve the marketability and appeal of a house.
A beautiful bathroom will make your home more appealing to potential buyers. Buyers appreciate a well-organized bathroom. They expect a bathroom to have modern fixtures and appliances that give off a sense of luxury.
It is important to remember that your bathroom should match the rest of your home when renovating it. You don’t want to change the theme of the bathroom simply because the flooring or wall color has been changed.
You must also choose the right color scheme if you plan to sell the home. Most buyers won’t notice the bathroom if it isn’t visible from the front door. It might not look right if the bathroom is a different colour from the rest of the rooms.
A bright color of yellow or red can improve the beauty of your bathroom. These colors are very well-liked by buyers. You should also ensure that the ceiling tiles do not have any cracks or holes. Untidy bathrooms can give off negative impressions about your house.
When remodeling a bathroom, another thing to keep in mind is installing modern lighting fixtures. The bathroom is the most used room in the house. Lighting fixtures should be bright enough to ensure safety while using them.
The bathroom needs to be spacious enough to accommodate everything needed during bathing. Make sure you have sufficient storage space to store towels, toiletries, cosmetics, etc.
Last but not least, ensure the bathroom is clean.
- Look into eco-friendly paints, and purchase floor mats from 100% recycled plastics. (bhg.com)
- These additions run 10-20% cheaper than conventional home additions and are made off-site, saving you from living in a constant construction zone. (extraspace.com)
- Like kitchen addition, bathroom projects have a return on investment of up to 62%. (extraspace.com)
- Saved: About 3 to 5 percent of the overall job cost If you’re doing your project, slash your materials-delivery fees by picking up goods yourself. (thisoldhouse.com)
- The average cost to finish a basement is between $2,800 to $34,000, with a return on investment of around 70%. (extraspace.com)
- Daltile Modern Measurements Matte Arctic White 4-1/4 In. x 8-1/4 inches Ceramic Subway Wall Tile (10.63 sq. ft./case) 079048MOD1P1 The Home Depot
- Gardner Bender Energy Usage Power Meter PM3000 – The Home Depot
- How to Frame the Gabled Dormer (DIY). Family Handyman
- Convert an unfinished laundry area into a laundry room (DIY).
10 Amazing Home Additions Ideas for All Sizes
How to make it look larger than its actual size
You can add value to your home with minimal investment. Here are some stunning ideas that could help increase the size of your living space – whether it’s a small room or a large one.
- A wall made of windows – You don’t have to build a wall to increase your home’s space. Instead, why not try something simple like putting up a few windows in the corner of your living area? These windows let in light and allow airflow to the home, which can reduce heating costs. You can also make your own window frames if there isn’t a suitable frame. You just need to remember to keep the height of the frames at around 3ft (or 1m) so that they don’t block out any of your existing furniture.
- An extension ladder– Another way of extending a room, is to use an extender ladder. It is best to have a high ceiling as it will make it easier to reach. If you have lots storage space, this is a great idea. It allows you to store your items far from where you walk. Also, consider whether placing the ladder against walls would prevent you from opening doors correctly.
- A bookcase can be used to store books and magazines. It’s also great for creating a feeling of spaciousness in a room. Bookcases can take up a lot of space so they won’t be needed in every room. You might consider installing one in your bedroom if you live alone or have limited space. Before you start filling the shelves with books, it’s worth investing in some sturdy shelves.
- Mirrors can not only be used to reflect light, they can also serve as a way to make a space seem larger. For instance, a large, mirror could be used to help you find the perfect spot for hanging your coat. The mirror can be positioned so that the entire space appears larger. Alternativly, you can display photos of your family in a different part of the space.
- A custom-made Sofa – Sofas make great furniture and can be adapted to fit into almost any room. You can also replace an existing sofa to increase space in a room by purchasing a replacement. You could also make your own sofa design. You’ll also need to consider the cost and time required to create the design.
- Hanging lamp – A hanging lamp is a great option if you are having trouble deciding what type of lighting to use in your room. These lamps are great for small spaces, and they can provide ample illumination without taking up much space. They come in a variety of styles so it shouldn’t be difficult to find one that fits your needs.
- Although they are often considered decorative, rugs can make your home look better. Rugs can bring warmth and color into rooms and hide carpet stains. A colorful rug can be a great choice if you have a small area to redecorate.
- Mini fridges are great for anyone who wants to cut down on their energy bills. A household spending on electricity alone is approximately PS180. Although they are often only used in small areas, such kitchens, these appliances offer incredible benefits. You can save money and keep your drinks colder by installing one in your lounge.
- Ottomans have a wide range of uses. These ottomans are great for adding additional seating to a living space and for creating an office-like feel in a room. You won’t have to worry if they get dirty over time.
- Plants can make a room feel warmer and more welcoming. If you are thinking about decorating your spare bedroom with something brighter, such as a bonsai trees, it might be worth considering something like this. You can also opt for a potted Cactus if you prefer greenery. Either way, plants will make your room look beautiful.